Non Surgical 8 Point Face LiftExperience your treatment with Maison Aesthetique
The 8 Point lift is an innovative technique that has been adopted by Dr Rupal Fatania. The 8 Point Lift is a specialised volumising and lifting facial treatment. The treatment uses Dermal Fillers in eight points around the face to enhance and discreetly lift the face for a total rejuvenating effect. Referred to as the ‘non-surgical facelift’, the 8 Point Lift uses the most advanced non-surgical techniques to lift and sculpt the face.
- See results without surgery
- No downtime
- Patients can reap the rewards for up to 15 – 18 months.
- Personalised consultation for the best ‘total look’ for you
- Dr Rupal Fatania has performed many of these procedures and trained extensively with Mauricio de Maio: the innovator of the treatment
- Our most popular Dermal Filler treatment
- We use the superior Juvederm Vycross range from Allergan
- Discuss your needs at a free, in-depth consultation where all your questions will be answered
- Receive advice on ways to maintain your skin in the best possible way
- Early and late appointments to fit around your busy life
- Our comprehensive knowledge of head and neck anatomy and physiology, together with extensive training in the use of cosmetic treatments, give outstanding natural-looking results
- Dr Rupal Fatania has been providing these treatments for over twenty years
- Rupal is skilled in anti-wrinkle treatments, fillers and the 8 Point Lift (the nearest procedure to a face lift)
- Keep your secret safe – leave with a flawless finish with a Youngblood mineral make-up makeover
- Dr Fatania trains other medics in Aesthetic treatments
Non surgical 8 Point
The 8 Point lift is an innovative technique that has been adopted by Dr Rupal Fatania. Referred to as the ‘non-surgical facelift’, the 8 Point Lift uses the most advanced non-surgical techniques to lift and sculpt the face. Patients can reap the rewards for up to 15 – 18 months. The real appeal of this treatment is that our patients see desirable results, without having to undertake surgery. Patients can reap the rewards for up to 15 – 18 months. The 8 strategic lifting points are a general guideline which will be tailored to your needs. A personalised consultation is necessary so we can help you determine the best ‘total look’ for your face.
8 Point Lift
The 8 Point Lift is a specialised volumising and lifting facial treatment, also referred to as a non-surgical facelift or liquid facelift. The treatment uses Dermal Fillers to enhance and discreetly lift the face for a total rejuvenating effect. It is also known as the Fluid Facelift.
The 8 Point Lift targets key areas to lift, contours and revitalises the mid-face and lower face.
The protocol for the 8 Point Lift was devised by Mauricio De Maio, the Brazilian guru of the world of Facial Aesthetics. He is Rupal’s mentor. Dr Rupal Fatania is now offering this exciting new treatment here in our clinic in Totnes.
Nasolabial and Marionette lines
Nasolabial lines are the skin folds that run from each side of the nose to the corners of the mouth. Find out more about Nose to Mouth lines which can be treated with the 8 point lift.
Marionette lines are the deep vertical lines that extend downwards from the corners of your mouth. Find out more about Marionette lines and how they can be treated.